Stateroom: 192 sq. ft, Veranda: 53 sq. ft. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, sitting area with sofa, 32" LCD TV, wireless connection, vanity, two beds convertible to queen size, with shower stall and washbasin. Additionally, suite veranda features lounge seating. Some cabins may have a trundle bed.
Complementary Beach Towel Service Interactive TV for Movies and Excursions Mini Bar, Air Con, Shopping Bag 100% Egyptian Cotton Towels Hair Dryer Complimentary use of Bathrobes
Note 2C Category Balconies have a partially obstructed view, 2D Balconies have obstructed view when looking down to the water and slightly obstructed horizon view.
X grade guarantees will be berthed as an allocated Balcony Stateroom or above anywhere on the ship at a later date.
mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and pure cotton linen
Concierge Class Captain’s club points (5pts per night)
Plush 100% cotton bathrobes & towels
Custom-blended bath amenities
Extra handheld hair dryer
Use of golf umbrella and binoculars
Celebrity tote bag
Celebrity embossed key holder
Celebrity embossed notepad and pen
The Penthouse-Deck 11
Stateroom: 194 sq. ft, Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
Two lower beds convertible to queen
Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system
Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
AquaClass staterooms are designed for the ultimate spa enthusiast. These double occupancy staterooms are located high above it all, nestled comfortably close to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, creating a cozy community of spa worshippers. Enjoy unlimited access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® Relaxation Room and the Persian Garden – just down the hall. And dine in your own exclusive restaurant, Blu, featuring clean, crisp flavors and inventive cruise, as well as an extensive wine list of sustainable and biodynamic wines.
AquaClass Features & Benefits:
• Serene double-occupancy staterooms, each with a private balcony, cater to your love of the spa life
• Located high above it all, near the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® Relaxation Room, the adults-only Solarium, and the Persian Garden onboard all Solstice® Class ships
• Exclusive dining in Blu, created just for AquaClass guests that also serves full breakfast daily.
• Plentiful in-room amenities, including Hansgrohe® shower panels, aroma scent selections, a pillow menu, and daily deliveries of tea
• Plush AquaClass bathrobes and slippers
• Enhanced personal care products
Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
• The Persian Garden and Relaxation Room are complimentary at any time, exclusive to Celebrity’s Aqua Class guests. All other guests may experience the Relaxation Room at no cost before or after spa treatments. Guests may purchase Persian Garden day passes at a cost of $25 per day or a package may be purchased onboard. Prices vary, depending on length of cruise.
• Delivery of evening Hors d’oeuvres
• Complimentary shoe shine
• Golf umbrella & binoculars
The Continental-Deck 6, The Sunrise-Deck 7, The Vista-Deck 8
Stateroom: 192 sq. ft, Veranda: 53 sq. ft. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, sitting area with sofa, 32" LCD TV, wireless connection, vanity, two beds convertible to queen size, bath with shower stall and washbasin. Additionally, suite veranda features lounge seating.
Complementary Beach Towel Service Interactive TV for Movies and Excursions Mini Bar, Air Con, Shopping Bag 100% Egyptian Cotton Towels Bathroom Accessories & Hair Dryer Complimentary use of Bathrobes
Price From: £3,269 ppLess informationMore information
*Book an Oceanview & above and Guests 1 & 2 receive Free Classic Drinks + $300 Spend per stateroom. Additional guest in stateroom receive Non-Alcoholic Drinks package, $150 Spend per person & 40 minute Internet package. Excludes W/X/Y/Z Guarantees. Offer valid until 31/08/17.
All offers and prices are subject to change and availability at time of enquiry. Prices are based on two passengers sharing unless otherwise stated and are subject to the Tour Operator's terms and conditions. Cabin and Flight supplements may apply. Other supplements may apply in addition to the price shown above. Flight details, timings and routing may be subject to alteration. Other tour operator charges may also apply. 2% credit card fee applies. Any Onboard Spending money or drinks package value shown will be per cabin, again based on two sharing.
Bruges Getaway from Southampton
18 Oct 2017
Why book with us?
We are an award winning company - enquire with us today