A 9-NIGHT UNITED KINGDOM HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE WITH CRUISE AND MARITIME
Start your 9-night United Kingdom cruise in Liverpool. Embark the Cruise and Maritime’s on 14 Sep 2012 and get ready to visit your next port of call - Londonderry, Greencastle. On the 3rd day, your cruise holiday will take you to Killybegs, Ireland. After having enough time to explore Killybegs, Ireland, enjoy the beauty of Glengariff, Ireland. Luckily for you, your journey doesn’t stop there, on the 5th day you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden and romantic places in Cobh, Ireland. On 6th day of your cruise your ship will dock in the stunning St. Mary's, Isles of Sicily. On the 7th day of your cruise holiday, visit the marvellous St Peter Port, Guernsey. After that discover the wonders of Falmouth, Cornwall. Your cruise doesn't stop here, so get ready to experience Milford Haven, Wales. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Liverpool.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 9-night United Kingdom cruise on board for only £75 per person per night for an inside cabin. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Cruise and Maritime and
|14 Sep 2012||£682||£974||CALL US||£1,793|
St. Mary's, Isles of Sicily
St Peter Port, Guernsey
Milford Haven, Wales
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- The intimate 800 passenger Ocean Countess offers traditional style cruising, combining comfortable surroundings and friendly service with stylish entertainment and delicious cuisine
- Ocean Countess has seven passenger decks, a generous amount of deck space, is stabilised and air conditioned throughout, and is the perfect size for accessing more remote ports of call.
- The Tower Piano Bar with its panoramic views, well-stocked library and card tables, is a delightful venue for pre-dinner drinks and to chat with fellow passengers after another wonderful day ashore
- Hamptons is the place to be for late night cabarets, to dance the night away and to try your luck in the casino.
- Ocean Countess offers traditional two sitting dining in the Kensington Restaurant or, as an alternative and subject to weather conditions, buffet style meals at the Boat House.
- Ocean Countess provides a shopping gallery, internet café and, the Twenty Twelves gym and sauna
- Be pampered with a spa or massage treatment or make use of the hairdressing and beauty facilities at the Jade Wellness Centre.
- She offers extensive deck areas, a heated swimming pool, two whirlpools and a pool bar.
- Ocean Countess offers a more traditional maritime experience in cosy surroundings. Discover a wide range of comfortable lounges and stylish leisure facilities.
- Facilities include the Holyrood Show Lounge, where you may enjoy colourful floor shows performed by our artistic show-team or the talents of one of our guest entertainers
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Dear Lisa, I have just made a fairly substantial booking. I did this through your colleague Angie who was extremely proactive, helpful, patient and charming. I would like you to know that it is because of her that I made the booking with your company as opposed to a competitor. I thought you would like to know.
Roger, December 2012