Cruise Ship Onboard Activities
There's such a wide choice of things to do onboard a modern cruise ship, they each have to publish a daily newspaper just to list them all. Of course, you don't have to do anything at all if you don't want to, but if you do tire of just lazing in the sun and reading, there are a vast range of activities on offer to keep you busy. And that's just on the days at sea...
- Visit the gym and join a group aerobic class
- Chill out in the Solarium, dip in the whirlpool or visit the sauna
- Relax and enjoy a massage or aqua therapy whilst taking in the spectacular sea views
- Challenge a friend to a game of mini golf or 18 holes on the golf simulator
- Download your favourite tunes from the music library and soak up the sun around the pool
- You've been promising yourself for years - now's your chance to learn to play Bridge or Chess
- Attend a wine tasting event or perhaps learn to make your favourite cocktail; you'll even get the chance to drink your creations!
- Start the bidding for your favourite picture at the afternoons Art Auction at Sea
- Try your hand at winning the daily tote at the Casino
- Take a dip in the swimming pool to cool off
- Pop into the Internet Café and log on to email all your friends back home
- If you're feeling really energetic, try rock-climbing 200ft above the sea or perhaps learn to ice skate with the family
- Join in and play a game of basketball or volleyball before the sun begins to set
If that's not enough for one day, the night time entertainment hasn't even started yet, and of course, there's always much more to do tomorrow...