A 9-NIGHT IBERIA HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE BLACK WATCH WITH FRED. OLSEN
Start your 9-night Iberia cruise in Southampton, UK. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call - Lisbon, Portugal. On the 5th day, your cruise holiday will take you to Portimao, Portugal. For the next 2 days of your journey you will be given the chance to relax on board the ship, get some sun and enjoy the variety of restaurants and bars, offering high quality food and drinks. After having enough time to explore Portimao, Portugal, enjoy the beauty of La Coruna, Spain. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Southampton, UK.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 9-night Iberia cruise on board Black Watch for only £55 per person per night for an inside cabin. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 781 5509 for more information.
Find out more about Fred. Olsen and Black Watch
|04 Dec 2012||£499||£539||CALL US||CALL US|
La Coruna, Spain
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- Sleek and sophisticated, Black Watch has the intimate and sophisticated ambience for which all cruise ships were once famous
- Elegant soft furnishings in the Neptune Lounge, Pipers Bar, Glentanar Restaurant and the Observatory Lounge.
- Casino, Internet Centre, Medical Centre and Starboard Side Bridge Deck
- Evenings assume an air of dignity, from the lavish affair that is the Gala Dinner to less formal evenings. Menus are varied and mouth-watering
- Golf, Lido Deck, Promenade, Marquee Pool, Jacuzzis, Promenade and Sauna
- Stylish boutique selling everything you could need from clothes to jewellery to perfume and ornaments
- Refurbishmed in late 2009 with new casual dining area created the Braemar Garden including a stylish bar and a buffet area.
- Marina theatre
- The large and well equipped fitness centre has everything you could need; from treadmills, rowing machines and weights for those energetic types to a dance studio for dance lessons and aerobics sessions.
- Book your shore tours with knowledgeable staff at the Shore Tour Office
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Dear Ken, we are very impressed. Princess Cruises have received all our details and we have received our ATOL Certificate!
Philip, January 2013