A 7-NIGHT ALASKA HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR WITH REGENT SEVEN SEAS
Start your 7-night Alaska cruise in Vancouver. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call - Ketchikan. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. On the 5th day, your cruise holiday will take you to Skagway. After having enough time to explore Skagway, enjoy the beauty of Sitka. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Seward.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Regent Seven Seas and Seven Seas Navigator
Please, note that Regent Seven Seas is a 6* cruise line, as such all cabins on the ship are considered suites. Therefore, the price shown is based on the leading grade available.
|25 Jul 2012||CALL US||CALL US||CALL US||CALL US|
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
Seven Seas Navigator
- Seven Seas Navigator has few equals, as all accommodations are suites with ocean views, the majority with private balconies
- Her 490 guests enjoy an unusual level of luxury and some of the highest space and service ratios at sea
- Her three restaurants, including the iconic Prime 7 steakhouse, allow you to dine wherever, whenever and with whomever you choose, at no additional charge.
- As the flagship restaurant aboard each of our ships, the wonderfully spacious Compass Rose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an exceptional variety of European-inspired Continental cuisine, as well as flavorful vegetarian and kosher dishes and nutritious Canyon Ranch SpaClub® specialties
- La Veranda is exceedingly popular any time of the day. Spacious and comfortably casual, La Veranda offers a delectable breakfast buffet complete with fruits, pastries, cereal and more, while lunch features regional specialties that often reflect the cuisines of the countries called on, such as Grilled Lamb Chops with Spanish Sherry Sauce or pan-sautéed Mediterranean Sea Bass
- The ultimate come-as-you-are dining venue, the Pool Grill couldn’t be more casual. Walk over straight from sunbathing or swimming in the pool
- For those in the gaming mood, a few hands of blackjack in the elegantly appointed Casino are the perfect draw
- Several intimate bars and lounges offer a choice of nighttime amusements ranging from singing by the piano in Galileo's to dancing to the latest DJ selections in the Stars Lounge
- Settle into a comfortable English club chair in the Connoisseur Club and light up a hand-rolled cigar
- In the plush two-tiered Show lounge, the nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra creates concert-quality music for an exhilarating array of productions.
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Katherine - that is brilliant. We can relax and look forward to a great holiday.
Susan, December 2012