A 7-NIGHT EUROPE HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE SEABOURN PRIDE WITH SEABOURN
Start your 7-night Europe cruise in Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy. Embark the Seabourn’s Seabourn Pride on 10 Nov 2012 and get ready to visit your next port of call - Naples, Italy. On the 3rd day, your cruise holiday will take you to Messina, Italy. After having enough time to explore Messina, Italy, enjoy the beauty of Crotone, Italy. Luckily for you, your journey doesn’t stop there, on the 5th day you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden and romantic places in Kerkira, Corfu, Greece. On the 6 day of your journey you will be given the chance to relax on board the ship, get some sun and enjoy the variety of restaurants and bars, offering high quality food and drinks. On 7th day of your cruise your ship will dock in the stunning Mykonos, Greek Isle. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Piraeus (Athens), Greece.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 7-night Europe cruise on board Seabourn Pride for only £217 per person per night for a suite. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Seabourn and Seabourn Pride
Please, note that Seabourn is a 6* cruise line, as such all cabins on the ship are considered suites. Therefore, the price shown is based on the leading grade available.
|10 Nov 2012||CALL US||CALL US||CALL US||£1,519|
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Kerkira, Corfu, Greece
Mykonos, Greek Isle
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- Veranda Café, Sky Bar and Restaurant
- Water Sports Marina
- The Constellation Lounge situated directly over the navigation bridge offers panoramic views and Early Risers’ coffee and tea
- The ship’s main show lounge is large enough to accommodate all guests. During the day, it is the site of lectures, cooking demonstrations, movies and other functions. A live band plays for dancing before dinner, and after-dinner entertainment includes cabaret performances, comedy and classical recitals
- Located all the way forward on open deck is a single large whirlpool spa
- A complimentary launderette for guests’ use
- On the starboard side just forward of the show lounge is a computer center with four workstations equipped with a complete Microsoft Office suite of software and web browsers, and a printer
- Club, Casino
- Boutique Shopping, Library,
- Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spas
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Dear Lisa, I have just made a fairly substantial booking. I did this through your colleague Angie who was extremely proactive, helpful, patient and charming. I would like you to know that it is because of her that I made the booking with your company as opposed to a competitor. I thought you would like to know.
Roger, December 2012