A 7-NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE SEABOURN PRIDE WITH SEABOURN
Start your 7-night Mediterranean cruise in Lisbon, Portugal. Embark the Seabourn’s Seabourn Pride on 6 Oct 2012 and get ready to visit your next port of call - Portimao, Portugal. After visiting Portimao, Portugal you will have the chance to stay for 2 days in Seville, Spain and explore its beauty. After having enough time to explore Seville, Spain, enjoy the beauty of Malaga, Spain. On the 6 day of your journey you will be given the chance to relax on board the ship, get some sun and enjoy the variety of restaurants and bars, offering high quality food and drinks. Luckily for you, your journey doesn’t stop there, on the 7th day you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden and romantic places in Valencia, Spain. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Barcelona, Spain.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 7-night Mediterranean cruise on board Seabourn Pride for only £637 per person per night for a suite. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Seabourn and Seabourn Pride
Please, note that Seabourn is a 6* cruise line, as such all cabins on the ship are considered suites. Therefore, the price shown is based on the leading grade available.
|06 Oct 2012||CALL US||CALL US||CALL US||£4,464|
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- Veranda Café, Sky Bar and Restaurant
- Water Sports Marina
- The Constellation Lounge situated directly over the navigation bridge offers panoramic views and Early Risers’ coffee and tea
- The ship’s main show lounge is large enough to accommodate all guests. During the day, it is the site of lectures, cooking demonstrations, movies and other functions. A live band plays for dancing before dinner, and after-dinner entertainment includes cabaret performances, comedy and classical recitals
- Located all the way forward on open deck is a single large whirlpool spa
- A complimentary launderette for guests’ use
- On the starboard side just forward of the show lounge is a computer center with four workstations equipped with a complete Microsoft Office suite of software and web browsers, and a printer
- Club, Casino
- Boutique Shopping, Library,
- Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spas
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Hi James, many thanks for sorting out our paperwork, we appreciate your prompt response. Your enthusiasm and advice when we first booked our cruise back in June helped make this a holiday to look forward to. We were becoming concered when the paperwork didn't match up, but you've sorted that as well. You're a star James, a credit to your team with customer service skills second to none, we wish you all the best for the future.
Lynda Rowlands, January 2013