A 16-NIGHT SCANDINAVIA HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE SEABOURN PRIDE WITH SEABOURN
Start your 16-night Scandinavia cruise in Copenhagen, Denmark. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call - Stavanger, Norway. On the 4th day, your cruise holiday will take you to Floro, Norway. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. After having enough time to explore Floro, Norway, enjoy the beauty of Svolvaer, Lofoten Islands, Norway. Luckily for you, your journey doesn’t stop there, on the 7th day you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden and romantic places in Tromsoe, Norway. On 8th day of your cruise your ship will dock in the stunning Honningsvaag (North Cape), Norway. For the next 2 days of your journey you will be given the chance to relax on board the ship, get some sun and enjoy the variety of restaurants and bars, offering high quality food and drinks. On the 11th day of your cruise holiday, visit the marvellous Alesund, Norway. For the next 3 days of your journey you will be given the chance to relax on board the ship, get some sun and enjoy the variety of restaurants and bars, offering high quality food and drinks. After that discover the wonders of Copenhagen, Denmark. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Stockholm, Sweden.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 16-night Scandinavia cruise on board Seabourn Pride for only £277 per person per night for a suite. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Seabourn and Seabourn Pride
Please, note that Seabourn is a 6* cruise line, as such all cabins on the ship are considered suites. Therefore, the price shown is based on the leading grade available.
|26 Jun 2012||CALL US||CALL US||CALL US||£4,435|
Svolvaer, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Honningsvaag (North Cape), Norway
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- Veranda Café, Sky Bar and Restaurant
- Water Sports Marina
- The Constellation Lounge situated directly over the navigation bridge offers panoramic views and Early Risers’ coffee and tea
- The ship’s main show lounge is large enough to accommodate all guests. During the day, it is the site of lectures, cooking demonstrations, movies and other functions. A live band plays for dancing before dinner, and after-dinner entertainment includes cabaret performances, comedy and classical recitals
- Located all the way forward on open deck is a single large whirlpool spa
- A complimentary launderette for guests’ use
- On the starboard side just forward of the show lounge is a computer center with four workstations equipped with a complete Microsoft Office suite of software and web browsers, and a printer
- Club, Casino
- Boutique Shopping, Library,
- Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spas
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Hi James, many thanks for sorting out our paperwork, we appreciate your prompt response. Your enthusiasm and advice when we first booked our cruise back in June helped make this a holiday to look forward to. We were becoming concered when the paperwork didn't match up, but you've sorted that as well. You're a star James, a credit to your team with customer service skills second to none, we wish you all the best for the future.
Lynda Rowlands, January 2013