A 10-NIGHT BALTIC HOLIDAY ON BOARD THE STAR FLYER WITH STAR CLIPPERS
Start your 10-night Baltic cruise in Stockholm, Sweden. Embark the Star Clippers’s Star Flyer on 21 Jul 2012 and get ready to visit your next port of call - Visby, Gotland, Sweden. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. On the 4th day, your cruise holiday will take you to Tallinn, Estonia. Relax at sea and get ready to visit your next port of call. After visiting Tallinn, Estonia you will have the chance to stay for 2 days in St. Petersburg, Russia and explore its beauty. Luckily for you, your journey doesn’t stop there, on the 8th day you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden and romantic places in Helsinki, Finland. On 9th day of your cruise your ship will dock in the stunning Hanko, Finland. On the 10th day of your cruise holiday, visit the marvellous Mariehamn - Aaland, Finland. Finish your amazing cruise holiday in Stockholm, Sweden.Don’t go away, this is a fantastic cruise deal that is not to be missed! 10-night Baltic cruise on board Star Flyer for only £191 per person per night for an inside cabin. Call our experienced cruise specialists now on 0800 840 1075 for more information.
Find out more about Star Clippers and Star Flyer
|21 Jul 2012||£1,915||£2,155||CALL US||CALL US|
Visby, Gotland, Sweden
St. Petersburg, Russia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Mariehamn - Aaland, Finland
* Days not shown are at sea
WHAT'S ON BOARD
- Traditions of the past are happily married to the comforts and amenities of the present day
- Created for luxury-loving passengers who also love the traditions and romance of the legendary era of sailing ships
- 360 feet long and carries just 170 guests in pampered comfort
- Life aboard is blissfully relaxed, much like traveling on a private yacht.
- Spacious accommodations and expansive teak decks with ample space and not one, but two swimming pools.
- Antique prints and paintings of famous sailing ships please the eye, while teak and gleaming mahogany rails are richly reminiscent of Star Clippers’ proud nautical heritage
- All Star Clippers ships feature open-seating dining in an elegantly appointed dining room, our convivial indoor-outdoor Tropical Bar and Piano Bar
- An Edwardian style library where a Belle Époque fireplace glows with a warmth that reflects the friendliness and enthusiasm of Star Clippers’ hospitable officers and crew
- The ship's accommodations are thoughtfully designed, featuring: private bathrooms, air conditioning, hair dryers, private safe, television, DVD player, telephone and other amenities an experienced traveler has come to expect
- All staterooms have en suite bathroom with shower
TO BOOK THIS CRUISE
Dear Ken, we are very impressed. Princess Cruises have received all our details and we have received our ATOL Certificate!
Philip, January 2013